Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these conditions we refer to www.everythingtywyn.uk also known as Everything Tywyn Business Directory and its database collectively known as “the website” or “we”.
The Everything Tywyn Business Directory provides its service to you, subject to the following conditions which may be updated from time to time without notice. You are advised to check back regularly, as our terms and conditions of service may change.
By using the website either as a registered user, guest and viewer, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use or log on to the website.
2. Access to our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. Using the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot Use the website
- for any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity, violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- To harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
4. Providing material to the Everything Tywyn Business Directory
If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may share your material with other trusted organisations.
After posting your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
- remove any scripts added to the page.
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
5. Listing on the Everything Tywyn Business Directory
Any listing Free or Paid must be in the areas listed. The reason for this is so that it reflects a true directory for the local area.
We have a free forever listing and paid listing options. The prices and the terms of payment for a paid listing and entry in the Everything Tywyn Business Directory are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a listing for their business, said listing will automatically renew on the date of expiration except where the subscriber cancels their listing prior to the subscription’s expiration date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription. A listing for one company cannot be substituted for a listing for another.
If you have purchased a paid listing with a discount code then the code is valid for the lifetime of the listing until cancelled.
6. Advertising on the Everything Tywyn Business Directory
Besides the free and pro listing options we also have 2 advertising options available in our directory.
The introductory prices below reflect our current position in the marketplace and once we are established and have enough statistical data to show our traffic, these prices may increase for new advertisers to reflect the statistics.
- Homepage banner ad – pro listing only (£30 per month) One of the most effective ways of advertising on this website is to sponsor our homepage. A business image that represents your pro listing will be the first thing people see when they come to the site and will link directly to your business listing with us. This way you have instant exposure and the best chance of customer enquiry.(Image must be high quality and be minimum width 1920px by 1200px height)(Booking are minimum of 1 month and maximum of 3 months at a time with 1 month gap between to allow other businesses a chance to advertise)
- Custom Advertisements on selected pages and footer. (£50 per month* with a pro listing / £100 per month without a pro listing) These ads are very exclusive and each ad does not share the slot with other advertisers. Custom ads are shown on the homepage and events page. We also place the ad in the footer of the site which means it is shown on on every page.Custom ads must adhere to these policies:
- They must be provided in both landscape version for desktop and portrait or square version for mobile
- Only one dimension can be greater than 300 pixels
- The minimum width & height is 120 pixels
- Neither height nor width can exceed 730 pixels
Your dealings with subscribers or Companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Everything Tywyn Business Directory, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Everything Tywyn Business Directory or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
10. Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
The Everything Tywyn Business Directory trademarks and service marks, and other Everything Tywyn Business Directory logos and product and service names are trademarks of The Everything Tywyn Business Directory. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Everything Tywyn Business Directory Marks.
The Everything Tywyn Business Directory respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be sent to us by email with the current email address listed under Contact Us in the footer of our website.
12. The Whole Agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
13. The Law
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.